Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Living In: Ninja Turtles PART 1

For the past two weeks i've been watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on television. I ended up watching the first and the second movie. I love these movies so much firstly because it based on an awesome comic and secondly the films were my childhood. From the fourth images and on ward are things i found on esty when putting ninja turtles into the search engine. Also on of the blogs I check out occasional She is Sara has an image of the blogger wearing this amazing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles t-shirt there the link http://chubbylumpkin.blogspot.com/2010/06/update-from-sara-lee-cupcake.html the image is further down the page. Ok well, that's part one of my ninja turtles post. Thanks for reading!







1 comment:

  1. lol what an awesome post! I remember when my Grandpa taped those movies for me off of paperview :P

    ReplyDelete