Saturday, September 18, 2010

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes-I want Shoes

So lately I've realize i really want to get some new shoes for this fall season.I'm thinking oxfords but at the moment I wanted to do a search of all the fall trends for shoes and see what out there in the whole of shoe fashion. So these are some of my top picks for shoes ( no particular order):

Naturalizer Giddy

$119.00  
LifeStride Women's Somerset Wide Calf
$89.00  

KENNETH COLE REACTION Women's Slip Sliding

$69.00  

Wanted Women's Trance

$69.00  

Bass Women's Heather $69.00  

$89.00

Nine West
-$109.99

Jessica Simpson
- Mely -$55.99
Ralph Lauren
-Stella -$169.00

I hope you all enjoyed some of my picks -- I think I'm going to go for some flat oxfords in either pure black or a dark leather brown if i can get it in my price range!!! Leave a comment about which shoes you liked or just the fall fashion you are really into this season! Have a good weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. I actually am in love with each and everyone of your picks! I have a weakness for boots and oxfords!

    ReplyDelete