Monday, August 9, 2010

Living In: Pretty In Pink

This is one of those movies that mostly ever female has watch at some point in her life and most fall in love with. I remember the first time I watch Pretty in Pink starring Molly Ringwald I was 8 years old and was completely amazed and still to this day I enjoy watching this film. Even though I like the movie I was never really fond of the colour pink- is this ironic maybe. I think what drew me into the movie was Molly's red hair I've  been in love with red hair since I was a child in kindergarten when I meet a ginger in school which was my first time seeing anyone with red hair.





Something I truly hated about the movie was the last outfit Molly had on when she went to the prom - that darn pink dress confection. And this isn't about the colour pink because pink is a very flattering colour what bothered me was the shape and design. For me it seem like a bag around her body and I understand the point of the dress is to show that she unique and different from the crowd and brave  and that she didn't have tons of money but like couldn't she be still creative, brave,etc in a nicer designed dress. Like I'm not asking for a Alexander McQueen style like dress or anything just something with shape. OK that is my rant about the movie- I would love to hear what you think about the last dress whether you agree or disagree. Below are some options that if they were magically able to alter filmso that they could replace the former dress with one of my picks!





Would love to hear what you think of the post and my dress picks !!!

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen this movie. I know. It is such a shame lol. I agree with you about the dress though, wow.

    ReplyDelete