Monday, July 26, 2010

Crafty Robots



I really enjoy doing crafty things when i have some free time. I like to think of myself as somewhat creative and I just enjoy creating things for myself and others because  i like the fact that you put so much more effort into it then if you were to just purchase a gift. I find people remember when you make something for them verses when you purchase it. Or for example when you buy a card do you leave a note or message inside or just leave it with it catchy phases or message already imprinted and then put to/from and that's it. Anyways it was my boyfriend's birthday a couple of weeks ago and i decide i would wrap his present in a way that he would never forget. I also made a little letter for him to -it's so cute. Love making tiny cards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment