Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Living In: Ninja Turtles PART 2

So I discovered to my dismay that there are barely any images from any of the Ninja Movies and it was impossible to find any scenes showing the scenery and places they used which I also loved from the movie. So I'll list some of the scenes I love based on pure background. From the first film loved the old vintage store that was dusty and filled it seem like it could be amazing if clean and not destroyed by the enemies. Argh! Then i loved the old barn house that was in ruins mainly due to the fact that i like older houses that are rustic. Looking at the second film I loved the old train station that the ninja turtles found under ground with all the stain glass. If you were ever going to renew a window in your house and put stain glass i would recommend looking at Ninja Turtles 2 it so beautiful!
Yet if you just want to live like a Ninja Turtle for a day get a Ninja Turtle t-shirt on, some green costume paint , gather some friends, get blue, yellow, red or black cloths, cut out some eye holes and order some pizza.
House is an actually house that was used in Ninja Turtles III!
Someone decided to dress up as Micheal Angelo! So awesome something to think about when Halloween comes along!

So was kinda disappointed that he was only in the first film because he was so cool.So that the end of the post if anyone knows where images of the stain glass train station from Ninja Turtles 2 is let me know. And let me know what you think about the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment