Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ode to Rudy- Beloved Pet


Lately for the past year my dog named Rudy has been ill. He passed away yesterdat night at the age of 12 which is remakable considering most boxers live till 8-10 years old. He was always a strong dog and very friendly. I liked to call him the big lap dog, he loved to cuddle and be around people and was always very trusting. Rudy became best friends with our other dog Ratty who followed us home when i was nine and from that point on has been adopted and apart of the family. This was mainly due to the fact that Rudy allowed other animals in our home and always was kind and sharing. Hence I name by blog after my two dogs rudy and ratty because they were the most unique of personalities to come together and are very important to me. At the moment its a big transition period for me and my other dog Ratty who just lost his best friend Rudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment