Saturday, July 17, 2010

In the World of Animation- Despicable Me Part 2

Theses are just some of the things I loved about this movie shown through images from the new feature film. Hope you enjoy!!!

My favorite character from Despicable Me: Agnes
Why is she my favorite character because she is the goofy child. Agnes is the character in which she'll make you laugh just because of how much she gets excited and attached to things like her toy unicorn. Plus she one who always seems to forgive people and not hold a grudge. Plus I adore the ducky PJ's.

The coolest pet ever: The blue-to-pink creature (kinda like pet dog)

The main reason why I put this part in, is because of the fact that throughout the movie even Steve Carell character Mr.Gru didn't even have a clue what it was. Plus the fact that it looks like a creature you find under your bed and be frighten of yet it turns out to me more frighten by little children. The creature was originally blue coloured but then the little girls got their hands on him and that was the end of the blue creature.


One of my favorite parts in the movie was at the Amusement Park.

I love this scene due to the fact that I like amusement parks , festivals and carnivals. Plus all these places seem magical when your a child and that toy prize always looks amazing due to the fact that its fluffy and bigger than you when your age 6. So these are some of my amusement park picks for a day of fun!
3.Wear a pretty spring dress.

1. Get the unicorn toy prize!


2. Enjoy cotton candy!

Steve Carell as Mr. Gru.



And another reason to go and watch this movie is Jason Segel. For the past 2 years he's been one of my favorite actors with his works from Freaks and Geeks, How I Met Your Mother, I Love You Man and Forgetting Sarah Marshall (love the puppet people show). There no surprise why he was picked for this movie, he's a great actor plus in anything he does there always one line or a scene in which he is epic.











If you too love animation or just enjoy the movie leave a comment and let me know what was your favorite parts or characters or anything thing else you can think of that you liked about the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment